Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

New Copper Gutter and Downspout Objects under Specialties!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello We are new to the forum,
Coppershoppe.com is offering Simplistic AC 7 Auto-Scripted Objects of actual leader boxes and downspout brackets etc. for your use in designing your projects. Most Objects are limited (no macros) and are assemblies of basic elements (wall, slab, primitives etc.). The downloads include an associated library if required to complete the script requirements.
More Objects to come shortly!!!
Objects can be found under Specialties for your download.
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable
Learned a lot about stand alone auto - scripted Objects to be used by various releases of AC. Whew!
We should be good to go. Please use and enjoy!
Erika Epstein
Booster
Robert,
A web link would be useful.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erika Thank You for your interest and comment. New objects will have the link to my web site mentioned in the comments section of the object if you "open" the object. As always if an object does not display properly or is missing any part of the assembly please let me know as I will correct ASAP. Kind of cannot promote or sell in this forum but I have an Ad posted http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=22475 if you wish to view. Hope the link works.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Speaking of Objects...Does anyone know where I can find a nut and bolt ojbect
Anonymous
Not applicable
Going to take a breather before I post new objects till I get some feedback about the objects I have posted. Really have only one so far (from Olivier Dentan) and although it was negative it worked out to be positive for me because it made me sharpen up on the objects useability by others. I have asked to always be told if any objects had any problems loading, viewing, etc...I guess maybe I should ask if posting more would be useful? Let me know folks....Thanks, Robert Anthony
gpowless
Advocate
Thomas wrote:
Either post your object in the GDL Object Depository or move your post to the Ads section!
OMG! The Object Police. Next thing you know we will have to submit our Key Code to get in to the forum!

Tell us if you would....is it the rule breaking that is your annoyance, or are you intentionally condemning a nubee for making a mistake. (BTW there are more compassionate ways to correct....)
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
Karl Ottenstein
gpowless wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Either post your object in the GDL Object Depository or move your post to the Ads section!
OMG! The Object Police. Next thing you know we will have to submit our Key Code to get in to the forum!

Tell us if you would....is it the rule breaking that is your annoyance, or are you intentionally condemning a nubee for making a mistake. (BTW there are more compassionate ways to correct....)

Thomas was responding to the content of the signature of the post(s) which has since been changed. (As you know, changing your signature changes all posts you have ever made immediately - signatures are not static.). He misunderstood that the object was in the depository, since the newbie didn't use the correct wording.

Yes, in general it is best to leave such things to the moderators, although we sometimes get crabbie, too.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Thomas Holm
Booster
gpowless wrote:
I don't know what make you think I'm condemning, or that I'm annoyed - was it the exclamation mark? Would a dot satisfy your taste better? Or a 😉 symbol?

The problem is that the condemnation is entirely in your own mind. The "nubee" didn't object, as I recall. And if you read back, the issue has been fixed and put to rest, to the satisfaction of all but you. Sorry if you still have a problem. I don't think I can do much about it.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey is all good folks If it wasn't for Thomas making his comment and then later pointing me to the AD Forum I would be still be making more mistakes than I am So I would like to thank Thomas for his comments and look forward to more....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Old World 6 Leader / Collector Head now in Specialties....
Any Problems please contact me.....no contacts yet so I would imagine its all good. Would we want more Leader Heads or Downspout Brackets posted?....Let me know....
Oldworld6upleft.JPG

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!