cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. License Manager Tool update is required on Windows. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

New library 10 tree objects

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh boy. These decidous trees are soooo great. A good percentage of the time, when adjusting the parameters, I enter something "wrong" and the MAC "spinner" appears. It is all over then. I need to end the program and restart it. GEE, I cant wait until ArchiCAD 11 is released so these objects will be more stable and I can see what the next generation of buggy features are to be fixed in version 12! Again Crapisoft amazes me with their need to releases buggy products every few months in order to turn a quick profit. When and if I ever get out on my own, I certainly wont be using ArchiCAD. AND you can take THAT to the bank.

BTW. It certainly isnt my computer. The firm I work for has dual G5 desktops.

Of course maybe I am doing something wrong. But I remember the old libraries had limits set to what one could enter and what one couldnt.
2 REPLIES 2
Dwight
Newcomer
you are probably using the 3D preview in the object. This IS slow.
You can do a User Break with a Command-Period??

Otherwise, be careful to always select plan view preview and "save as" the tree versions you like best to avoid input errors in future.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
unfortunately.. how can i then edit the 3d if i cant see it? what a catch 22...