We're having an issue in our office that occurs on multiple workstations, where our Property Label 26s with a pointer enabled displays incorrectly after leaving the elevation or section, performing other work, and returning to it. The snips below illustrate how it looks after ive drawn it how i like; how it looks after i leave and return; and how i solve it, which is to select all the affected labels(which are the ones with a pointer enabled), move them an arbitrary amount and press undo (so they return to where i want them).
Snips for illustration:
1. the labels as i draw them
2. the labels after leaving the view and returning to it (with some modelling/drafting/laying-out inbetween)
3. selecting them (no change)
4. moving them (they return to how i set them to look)
5. after hitting undo they continue to look correct
6. comparison of the 'fixed' vs the ones that have altered themselves
Of course, they just do it again so i have to wait until im ready to publish to sort them out otherwise im just chasing my tail between 4 elevations and many more sections. Has anyone else encountered this?