Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Zone stamp that display story name??

maurotrotta
Enthusiast

I am trying to make Zone stamp that display the name of the room, the number of the room and also the floor where that room is, preferably as a prefix before the room number. My guess is that in the settings of the zone stamp, I should click on the "show classification and properties", but I don´t find any option to display the story. 

maurotrotta_0-1725620311591.png

I also would like to know, what´s the proper way to classify a zone, that could be easily place in a schedule to calculate their areas, for example. In my office we deal a lot with plans where we have to divide the different renter space in a building, and I don´t find a proper way to do this. My thinking is that I should assig this info in the zone and later I can make a schedule with all the info I need. So far I create properties that later appear in the zone classification but that means that every one of my colleagues have to create the same property that I did, which is not possible at the moment. I would like to use a clasification method that is already by default in archicad.

Operating system used: Windows

0 REPLIES 0

Setup info provided by author