Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Roof Slope Tag not working

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I have an error in this object, please anybody knows how fix this object?
Thanks
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
giuseppe,

upload the missed part ("m_slope_arrow.gsm")!
Roof_slope_v1_Macro missing.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi! Thanks for your answer Andro. But I don't know where it is
Anonymous
Not applicable
Did this warning appears when you use this object ?
Where did you find "roof_slope_v1accessory.gsm" ? Is it part of the standard library on US version ArchiCAD ?
Is so, extract that library in a folder off your choice and find that macro.

Sorry, but without that object macro "m_slope_arrow.gsm", the "roof_slope_v1accessory.gsm" is unusable. Try to find it!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I ran the search in the entire server but no result.
I don't know what else to do.
Thanks
rocorona
Booster
Although, being an "accessory-object", the scripts are a bit complex, the pitch arrow drawing seems very basic, judging from the object preview image.
I managed to write a short routine inside the object itself, in substitution of the missing macro. See if it works for you.
[edit: updated object to show /12'' and /12']

--Roberto Corona--
www.archiradar.com
AC18 - ITA full on Win10
Thank you for taking time to fix this object.
It's working fine, but I don't know how to change the slope to positive when I switch the degree in inches and feet. and mirrored the text.
Thanks
rocorona
Booster
giuseppe wrote:
Thank you for taking time to fix this object.
It's working fine, but I don't know how to change the slope to positive when I switch the degree in inches and feet. and mirrored the text.
Thanks
Testing the object, I saw this on one of my roofs... The problem is persistent on copies of that roof, even if mirrored and/or rotated. On others it works in the intended way. Still investigating, but at the moment no idea for a solution.
I can force the result to be positive (see the attached new version), but the symbol stays mirrored.
Setting pen 0 for the arrow, the object places a circle and two little segments to mark the origin and x-y axes of the roof accessory. This is normally the left end of the roof reference line, but in the erroneous ones it is on the right end.

--Roberto Corona--
www.archiradar.com
AC18 - ITA full on Win10
Thanks, for your time. With some turning and mirroring, it will work even when you change between inches and degrees. But if you make any changes, it will revert to its default position (upside down).
Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am sorry for the delay answer Andro, but it is not a US library