cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Roof Surfacer Bug?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am using roof surfacer in the current AC11 hotfix and I am noticing a random erro in the direction of the italian tile in roof surfacer. 3d is right but 2d will show the tile in the wrong direction. Pattern indicates tiles pointing up rather than downslope. Any idea how to fix this?

Secondly, is there anyway to control where the tiles start oon the rake edge of a roof plane? Mine get cut off sometimes and if I mirror a roof, the tiles do not align at the top of the roof along the ridge line.
1 REPLY 1
Thomas Holm
Booster
Daniel, please don't cross-post!

The Roof Surfacer addon is quite old and sadly hasn't been updated for anything more than pure compatibility, that is no improvements in the AC11 version, I think.

I don't know about the 2D issue you mention, I haven't tested the tile surface in AC11. Report it as a bug to your reseller, they will forward it to Graphisoft.

The inability to control the starting point is an old complaint. While not a bug, rather a lack of necessary options, I think you should report it too. The more complaints, the greater the chance that it will get fixed some day. Don't hold your breath though.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1