Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

V10 ROOF SURFACER

Tom Krowka
Enthusiast
Ok, I give up. How does it work? In V9, I would select the roof, go to the roof surfacer in extras, select the options I wanted, close the window, and the surfacer would show up on the roof.
It does not appear to be the same for V10. can't get it to work. What's the secret?
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
2 REPLIES 2
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
The secret is to have the Acccessory Library loaded. If you go to Help>ArchiCAD 10 Goodies, you will be taken to http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/goodies10/USA.html

At the bottom of that page is the Accessories Library. You need to download it and load the extracted library with your project in order to use any of the Accessories.

On the website it says: The Accessories Library is required for using the Accessories and Interior Wizard goodies. After downloading the file uncompress it into the ‘ArchiCAD 10/ ArchiCAD Library 10’ folder.

If you put it in there, it will load automatically with your AC10 Library, but if you uninstall/reinstall AC10, it will probably be deleted! It was so much easier when this was bundled with the AC Library wasn't it?

Cheers,
Link.
Tom Krowka
Enthusiast
that'll do it.

Thanks
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com