Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

WINDOW TRIM BACKWARDS IN PLAN

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure about this one. The window trim on the exterior is showing up pointing the wrong way in plan. In elevation and 3d it looks correct, but not in plan. I have deleted the windows, rebooted, reinserted, and they still keep coming up this way. On the last project they were fine. Not sure what is going on here. Any ideas. I have attached a screenshot so you can see what I am referring to.
Thanks for any tips.
Paul

WINDOWCapture.PNG
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you having the same problem in all windows?
Did you tried copy paste a window from other project where the windows are good? if so what happened? if they came good, did you use eye-drop and inject parameters on the bad window?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I did a copy/paste and eyedrop from the other project and the same thing happens....very strange. and it happens with every window in this project. Fortunately it is a very small house, so not a ton of windows.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, that's wear, I have never had this problem before.
One last thing comes to my mind, what about copying a window (with the wall) (copy paste) to a project where windows are working right?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I did that too, and when I pasted the wall, the window trim went wonky. I just don't know whats going on.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow, that's really strange, as a solution, I'll be doing the trims manually in the mean time, but report this to Graphisoft it might be a bug, or lets wait for the experts here to see if they have a solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have solved the problem. Not the cause tho. I opened a new instance of archicad and copy/pasted the project into the new one, and windows are fine. Go figure.....
Thanks for the feed back tho...
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, Thanks God, is solved whatever it was.