Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Windows- One unit with 4 sections

Llian
Advocate
I noticed the window library objects have up to 3 sections - I need one unit that has 3 fixed and one openable casement window. How do I do that?

Thanks
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA | CAPM | PMP
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
4 REPLIES 4
Can't you gang two double casements? (Actually, one of the double casements would be a W Casement 1 window without the transom, to get the fixed/operable effect. See help menu on ganging windows.)
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Llian
Advocate
Thanks Richard. I see that but I need to have one marker for the multiple sections to represent it as one unit. The gang still have separate marker. I did a long way but look like it works for now by having one opening of that size and draw the rest in 2d....<sigh>
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA | CAPM | PMP
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
Okay, then maybe use the Ribbon Window (all fixed), but add some 2D linework for the operable sash, and a note in the window schedule.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
vistasp
Advisor
If you're on subscription, try the Modular Joinery Object from BIMcomponents. It might work for you.
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |