Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Where are Accessories - was: what the??????

Anonymous
Not applicable
No roof surfacer in archicad 13 or 14 for download?????? Isn't Archicad supposed to get better???????
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
Accessories as it has always been ... same download ... wonder why you cannot find it? Help menu, right?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Eduardo Rolon
If you have more than one session of AC open the link in the Menu might not work. It works if you only have on session running.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Karl Ottenstein
ejrolon wrote:
If you have more than one session of AC open the link in the Menu does not work. It works if you only have on session running.
No problems for me with multiple AC sessions running... OS X anyway...

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Eduardo Rolon
It is not doing it today. The last time it happened I was able to reproduce it at will.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey guys thanks, I have had hit or miss on my drop down help menu, especially the reference manual. (snow leopard) I tried to search on the website, and through google to no avail. Dwight sent me the goodies (thanks again!) Everything was acting "squirrel-ly", but crisis and hara kiri was avoided! Not sure why I couldn't find it, lots of stuff on 14 though. Sorting now through teamwork issues, trying to bring the whole office into archicad. A couple of die hard autocadders, and the nagging of glitches and their smugness, really wore me down. Not to mention, multi-family on archicad, or any software is a challenge.