Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

missing doors

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi-
when i opened a 19AC project in archicad 20 all doors are missing -i tried both migration choices but the same problem...any idea???
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for all
I've replaced AC 19 library in migration folder ( 53 MB) with orginal AC 19 library (211 MB) and it worked ..... But this has led to the appearance of a huge numbers of duplicted libray parts!!
Barry Kelly
kinan wrote:
I've replaced AC 19 library in migration folder ( 53 MB) with orginal AC 19 library (211 MB) and it worked ..... But this has led to the appearance of a huge numbers of duplicted libray parts!!
I am not sure why this would be the case but I am not on top of library migration as I don't use the Graphisoft libraries.

If you have loaded the full 19 library then there is no need to load the 20 library as well (unless you have started using objects from it).

Each library is basically a duplicate of the previous version which is why you should load the latest library and all previous 'Migration' libraries that you may have used.
Not sure why that is not working in your case.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11