Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

AI Visualiser issues

EllieBellie123
Participant

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this so excuse me if this is the wrong platform to ask questions. i have just paid for and downloaded a version of ArchiCAD 28 and was excited to try to the new AI visualizer facility. However, I keep getting a prompt up that states i need "a valid ArchiCAD license to use the AI visualizer". I have looked online and the only thing that i can see that this is only available to ArchiCAD collaborate customers. Does anyone know if paying outright for a license means I'm not able to use this facility as i'm not a collaborate customer? 

Thanks,

Ellie 

Prompt.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cichy
Contributor

Hi Ellie

that's the problem,

I guess you don't have cloud licence, me neither.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Licensing/Getting-started-with-Graphisoft-cloud-licensing/ta-p/3...

Ai visualiser dosen work on hardware, and software licenses on AC 28.  It wasn't mentioned in any press information.

Michał 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
cichy
Contributor

Hi Ellie

that's the problem,

I guess you don't have cloud licence, me neither.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Licensing/Getting-started-with-Graphisoft-cloud-licensing/ta-p/3...

Ai visualiser dosen work on hardware, and software licenses on AC 28.  It wasn't mentioned in any press information.

Michał 

Thanks Michal,

That is really rather frustrating - i just read that it works on ArchiCAD 28 - i didn't note any reference to Collaborate until i faced an issue and looked into it further.

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly and confirming my concerns. 

regards,

Ellie

I would not call this as "solution"...

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!