cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 27 no license found

Radek_K
Booster

Hello guys,

i'm having an issue with the new Archicad 27. I have valid license and active SSA but 27 version doesn't see it. I had installed 27 tech. preview which seems to use cloud based license. Is it possible that some file was left behind after uninstalling and the program now doesn't want to use license manager tool? Tried to run demo so i can go to menu and see my license there. When click on SSA validation it says no internet connection, when click on license it says it's valid. Also tried the off line option but gives me an error message when trying to download the ssa file.

Any ideas? It's been just released today so maybe the system is not fully on yet?

18 REPLIES 18

I hope my hardware key will continue working as usual without the need of an internet connection after upgrading it.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

@Mjules wrote:

I hope my hardware key will continue working as usual without the need of an internet connection after upgrading it.

Nothing has changed.

Once you upgrade your key it will work exactly the same as it did before, except you will now be able to use 27 as well.

I have recently done this.

If you are worried about the new cloud license, don't be.

27 will use your hardware keys just as with all previous versions.

If you do want to use the cloud license (which will not be available in all locations yet), you will have to convert and relinquish your hardware key.

Which you won't want to do because the cloud license can not run older versions of Archicad.

Unless Graphisoft can re-program the key so it does not run 27 and also allow us to have a cloud license for 27 and beyond.

I am not sure about this yet.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Mjules
Mentor

October 4, 2023 at 8:30:

Mjules_0-1696422458036.png

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
Karl Ottenstein

License Manager finally showed me the available AC 27 USA license update this morning... as it should have weeks ago based on historical experience.   AC 27 launches in fully licensed mode now.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Fred Melo
Contributor

well, it's NOV3TH and I have the same issue in Brazil. My license it's active, using AC26 normally, and the AC27 says I have no valid license.

Captura de Tela 2023-11-03 às 14.38.53.png

I'm confused @Fred Melo as your screenshot clearly shows that your license key has been upgraded to 27.  It also, however, shows that you are not signed in with your Graphisoft ID.   Is Archicad signed in with your GSID when you attempt to use the license... and if so, what error message is displayed.

(Most likely all of this is a question for your tech support....and I assume you have posted to the Brazilian/Portuguese Community since it is dedicated to your market?  Click the globe icon at the top of the page to switch to that Community.)

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Hi, Karl. Thanks for the reply. I was signed in my Graphisoft ID. But the AC 27 don’t find the license. I forgot that there is a Brazilian Forum community, it’s the force of habit that every tech problem I have I search in English. Thanks for reminding me. I’ll try there. And I also contacted tech support, no answers yet. 

Solution

Your key is clearly updated to Archicad SOLO 27 Brazilian version.

Have you downloaded and installed this exact version?

If you are trying to run the FULL commercial version or a different language version, it will not find the license.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Hi, Barry. That was the problem. Thank you.