Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

Can't Sign into Archicad Solo with Graphisoft ID and ArchiCad opening in Demo mode even with Dongle

Grubenstein
Contributor

Hi All,

I Can't Sign into Archicad Solo with Graphisoft ID and ArchiCad opening in Demo mode even with Dongle inserted. Dongle briefly goes green when inserted and then no light on afterwards. No red warning light.

Any ideas as can only openin drawings by finding the file and right clicking open with ArchiCAD (PC)

Thanks

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Thanks Minh, Wierdly as I went to record what the problem was it has now decided to Log in!!!

Thanks for your time anyway

Kev

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MinhNguyen
Expert

Either the license is damaged or you actually installed the wrong Archicad version. Make sure you have the right version (both language and version number) installed for the key to work 

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

Its always worked in the past nothing has changed. Wonder if the dongle is working as usually you can skip the ID login at the bottom??

MinhNguyen
Expert

If you're using AC25, I think I know the problem:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Licensing/Graphisoft-ID-Authentication-in-Archicad/ta-p/304128

You need to sign in with your GraphisoftID to activate Archicad. You can create one for free, doesn't have to be connected with anything

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

Hi Minh, 

Thanks for your help. I am using 25 Solo and already have an ID as can sign into the website. Just when I try in Archicad it asks for email and password but when pressing the sign in button nothing happens

Thanks

My bad, yes this requirement started from AC25. Can you share some screenshots or video of what happened?

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

Solution

Thanks Minh, Wierdly as I went to record what the problem was it has now decided to Log in!!!

Thanks for your time anyway

Kev