BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Student ArchiCAD 10 MX1000 Mouse probs? help?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi i just installed the educational version, but for some reason when i start a new project when i start the program, i dont have a curser/pointer on the screen at all! >< therefore i dont know what i'm selecting

I have a MX 1000 Logitech Mouse and keyboard, with the logitech driver installed properly... but i have no idea what is happening, please help

thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
Always specify your hardware and OS so that questions like this can be answered. The best place for it is your signature - you can use mine as an example, and a lot of people have much more descriptive ones.

Your problem is surely linked to the video driver, not the mouse.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Home XP SP2
AMD
ArchiCAD 10 Student
2GB RAM

vidcard is radeon9550 ATI

I also have dual monitors running atm too... does that effect it as well? since u suggested that it might be related to the video card :S
Anonymous
Not applicable
does anyone have a solution? i still can't fix this problem

btw, i have archicad v10 student 1183
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try using another mouse so you can rule out whether or not it IS a mouse issue. Some mice do have compatibility issues - I have the logitech mx518 and have problems zooming - it pans instead of zooming. (holding Ctrl whilst zooming fixes this)
Learn and get certified!