Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

2D stair sample

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need help on the stair in 2D. This house's Stair is overlaping. If I want to show stair on current floor and upper floor. How could I show the stair with cutting line on above floor. It's very confusing on the floor plan. I did set up the cutting line, but it only show on the current floor. Please help! Thank you!
6 REPLIES 6
Gerald Hoffman
Advocate
Are you using ArchiCAD Stairmaker?
Gerald Hoffman
“The simplification of anything is always sensational” GKC
Archicad 4.55 - 27-6000 USA
2019 MacBook Pro-macOS 15.0 (64GB w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU)
Djordje
Virtuoso
Which stair?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
sorry! I forgot to post the image. Here is the image. Now I set up the stair only show on it's current story and use line tool to draw the stair on the upper floor. I just wondering if there is a faster and better way to work with stair. thank you!

I use ArchiCAD stairmaker to build the stair.
Untitled-1.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can use the option "Dashed Lines Above Break Line" and make sure you have the "Story Sensitive" option ON and set option "show on" = "one story up"
By setting the option "No Break One Story Above" to ON you will have the whole stair in the above story otherwise you will have only the second part from the break line
Gerald Hoffman
Advocate
You might want to check out headroom clearance on that configuration as well. If I am seeing your stair right going down will be a problem.
Gerald Hoffman
“The simplification of anything is always sensational” GKC
Archicad 4.55 - 27-6000 USA
2019 MacBook Pro-macOS 15.0 (64GB w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU)
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you for all the helps. It works. In school instrutor suggest to turn on all the setting. Now, I know sometimes, the setting need to turn off.