Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

3D WINDOW WARNING

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am currently working on a project at work on a site of around 180 houses. I have put most of the site in 3D and hope to have completed the full site in about another week.
When I have went into the 3D window lately it has come up a few times,
WARNING- DISK IS FULL OR NOT ENOUGH MEMORY TO CREATE 3D DATA STRUCTURE.(ERROR CODE:22)

Has this happened to any other Archicad users?? and what would the problem be ??

At work I am using Archicad 9 on a 3.0 GHz PC with 1.5 GB of RAM with a NIVIDIA graphics card and have also got a laptop which is A 2.0 GHz intel Centrino Pentium M processor 755, 1GB of RAM and 160GB HARD DRIVE the laptop also has a NIVIDIA Geforce FX Go5700 graphics card.

This problem does not happen all the time but would happen lately sometimes. The house types I am doing are fully detailed and this is a pretty big model in 3D. Although I would have thought, I would of had enough hardware to deal with this problem.

If this has happened anyone before or you know what this is down to??, I would be grateful if you could assist me on fixing this problem.

Stephen Kerr

Micheal Rogers Architects
1 REPLY 1
Dwight
Newcomer
free space on disk? Check with ArchiCAD off. A 3D temporary file can be big.
Dwight Atkinson