Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

A few Problems with AC9

Anonymous
Not applicable
We just switch to AC9 a month ago and there's a few things doesn't work fine:

1. During a sign in process I can't see which stories others people has selected.
2. We start a new project in this version. The project consist in 3 bldgs (lets call it A, B and C) those buildings are separate about 2" from the other. I decide to make a .plp for each building and Hotlinked to my Site plan (a .pln file). The problem is a text who reside in my Bldg B take a different rotation where it is hotlinked.
3. If is recommended to keep my .lbk open at the same time that I work in my AC file? That doesn't "confused" the PC or AC?

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
YA.H.VE wrote:
We just switch to AC9 a month ago and there's a few things doesn't work fine:

1. During a sign in process I can't see which stories others people has selected.
2. We start a new project in this version. The project consist in 3 bldgs (lets call it A, B and C) those buildings are separate about 2" from the other. I decide to make a .plp for each building and Hotlinked to my Site plan (a .pln file). The problem is a text who reside in my Bldg B take a different rotation where it is hotlinked.
3. If is recommended to keep my .lbk open at the same time that I work in my AC file? That doesn't "confused" the PC or AC?

Thanks
To answer question 2.:

In the AC 9 Help at

http://download.graphisoft.com/ftp/publishing/ac9_help/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm

go to the following page:

New Features Guide > What Makes ArchiCAD 9 Polished? > Better Element Representation > Text Rotation for Modules

This may help in the Module rotation problem.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27