cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 19 Released

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
The first few localized versions of ARCHICAD 19 are now being released:

http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_releases/graphisoft-ships-archicad-19.html
Shipping starts with the US, UK/Ireland and International versions on June 24, followed by the German version on June 30 – the first four of 27 local versions, which — according to a busy release schedule — will all reach the market by the end of Q3 2015. For specific shipping dates in the various markets, please contact your local ARCHICAD reseller.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
12 REPLIES 12
stefan
Advisor
I was able to download from

https://myarchicad.com/download/default.aspx?PromotionCode=ac19-us-steps

If you know what you do, you can change the actual download URL for other language versions (e.g. INT, NED, USA, FRA, GER...).
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Anonymous
Not applicable
New version of Archicad is released and, as every year, I am facing the same situation I don't understand. Why, once the INT version is out, am I not able to update my licence key for some 2 months, until the localized version (Czech in my case) is released? I understand that translation of the software takes some time, but why you don't allow the licenced users form the "rest of world" countries use the INT version in the meantime. Once the licence key is updated, it's not restricted just to the localised version and it allows me to use Archicad in any language anyway...
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I think you should ask your local reseller about this.
This are probably the best person to ask.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27