cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 INT version now available for download

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
It can now be downloaded from the following web page:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/

Other localized versions will be coming soon.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable
We´re eagerly waiting for the v22.1 (4005) GERMAN version — with first error corrections.

[list=]
  • Besides waiting — what exactly is the difference between GER and INT versions?
  • If we install the INT version, what has to be done to run the GER version, when it´s available?
  • Laszlo Nagy
    Community Admin
    Community Admin
    I think the INT and GER versions are different in many areas as defined in their Template Files: Library, many Attributes, View Sets, Publisher Sets, etc. There are also certain commands and functions that are specific to German-speaking countries, which are included in the GER version.

You just need to install the GER version in another folder so you will be able to run one or the either, or both at the same time.
    However, if you don't have a GER license you may or may not be able to run the GER versions, I am not sure about that.
    Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
    AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
    2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
    Anonymous
    Not applicable
    LaszloNagy wrote:
    I think the INT and GER versions are different in many areas as defined in their Template Files: Library, many Attributes, View Sets, Publisher Sets, etc. There are also certain commands and functions that are specific to German-speaking countries, which are included in the GER version.

You just need to install the GER version in another folder so you will be able to run one or the either, or both at the same time.
    However, if you don't have a GER license you may or may not be able to run the GER versions, I am not sure about that.

So WHEN will the GER version probably arrive?

Thanks.