cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 16 Hotfix 3 (build 3482) released

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We have released Hotfix 3 (build 3482) for ArchiCAD 16. It solves several crashes, fixes documentation, selection, display issues and IFC related problems. It also improves performance in certain cases.
The Hotfix is currently available through the automatic update system for INT, USA, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT, NED and SWE language versions. Other language versions will be enabled as they pass QC. You can find a list of fixed bugs in the release note:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC16-3270to3482-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a bad release! I have had multiple crashes to desktop, just trying to draw polylines (related to guidelines I think). Nasty - ruined my work today.
Think I'll go back to previous verison.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ruined my work yesterday, lost count of the crashes, late last night went back the previous version.
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
We have made the Hotfix unavailable temporarily while we are investigating this crash. Those who have already installed the Hotfix and experience instability should turn off Guide Lines (Shortcut: "L"). We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,
I work in 3D mode (Axonometry) often makes the computer does not respond well on long enough for it to play some of the time often appear insufficient memory, I have a 16 GB memory? and just started working with a 3 MB file.
Hope can immediately released fixes.
Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just had this from GSUK:

'We have revoked Hotfix 3482 due to a crash that occurs frequently when someone uses Guide Lines. The Hotfix is no longer available for download.

You can get back to the previous hotfix by going through these steps:

1. Uninstall and reinstall ArchiCAD 16
2. Restart the computer
3. Use Check for Updates in the Help menu to hotfix ArchiCAD 16 with the previous Hotfix (it will guide you to the previous hotfix) and the current Library Hotfix if there is one for your ArchiCAD localization.
4. Restart the computer'

Hope that helps
Anonymous
Not applicable
A further work from GSUK on this:
They are advising us NOT to uninstall Bimserver at present and to work with Guidelines turned off to avoid crashes.
HTH
sedley
Booster
Since upgrade to HF 3482 I can't seem to explode polylines into lines.
Even though the polyline breaks into the various parts, they stay as polylines.
So to make a new line type I had to trace the polyline using the magicwand.
Anyone else having this problem or is this a bug.
Sedley Jeffers
St.Vincent & the Grenadines
Archicad 26 Full USA - Cadimage & Twinmotion
MacBook Pro M1 16", 64GB RAM. OSX Monterey
sedley wrote:
It is there since AC 16 beginning or even AC 15 at last...the workaround is via line optimization tool.

Best Regards,
Piotr
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a serious problem where all the font written in a previous Master Layout fine no problems at AC16 hotfix 3270 becomes a problem when it opened in 3482 AC16 hotfix.
All posts become unreadable mess
Anyone experience this is the same with me?
Until now I have not been back to 3270 because it is more concerned about the problems that have been working on a file I was working on in 3482 will be more problematic when it opened in 3270.
I guess this is a bug? My standard font is Arial.
I really hope this becomes part of the repair after hotfix 3482
and also hope that I still keep in 3482 hotfix will instantly get the latest hotfix does not repeat or have to go back to the 3270 hotfix.
When GS issued a hotfix, hopefully in the near future.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Piotr wrote:
sedley wrote:
It is there since AC 16 beginning or even AC 15 at last...the workaround is via line optimization tool.

Best Regards,
Piotr
Where do I find this "line optimization tool" on the menu? Never seen or heard of that?
I'm running the hot-fix and is very nervous working with it... busy with big project and there is no way that I'm uninstalling everything starting all over again, having to load the add-ons etc. So when will a fix be available?