cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 18 Update 5014 is Available

AndorSzoke
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
We have released ArchiCAD 18 Update 5014. It is currently available through the automatic update system for the INT, UKI, USA, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT, JPN, SPA, SWE, ITA, FIN, NOR, POL, NED, CZE, TUR, HUN language versions. Further language versions will be enabled as they pass Quality Control. You can download the Update packages from the Release Notes page here:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/AC18/AC18-4020to5014-ReleaseNotes.html
AndorSzőke
Product Management
GRAPHISOFT SE
Follow us on Twitter
GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter - the ArchiCAD knowledge base
17 REPLIES 17
Ben Cohen
Advocate
Can anyone confirm the following bug in 5100

When a roof plane with a roof accessory attached is moved, the roof accessory layer turns off! ?
Ben Cohen
Mac and PC
Archicad (Latest Version) aus
www.4DLibrary.com.au
Ben, it's not happening here.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5030 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.5
Ben Cohen
Advocate
Thanks Aaron

Did you try on your Mac or your PC? I should add that it is happening on a Windows 7 Machine....
Ben Cohen
Mac and PC
www.4DLibrary.com.au
Ben Cohen
Advocate
Good news - I updated another windows 7 machine with no problem. So it must be specific to that machine.

Thanks
Ben Cohen
Mac and PC
www.4DLibrary.com.au
Ben, on the Mac version. I'm encountering a different bit of anomalous behaviour now. posted in the GDL topic stream.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-5030 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Things that I experienced in the mesh also in OSX on certain conditions mesh also can not be edited to enlarge minimized, offset edge, extend neigbor edges of pet Palette menu, the cursor froze only point to the cursor arrow alone.
of the form that is so complicated it would only be unless the mesh was removed and made new, this work should repeat.
Even though I was out of ArchiCAD and start again it will remain the same.
I think this is a bug, is there also that experience?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I am a new member and I have so many problems with Archicad
Karl Ottenstein
Elham wrote:
Hi I am a new member and I have so many problems with Archicad
Your post looks like spam: if you have a problem with the 5014 update, then this is the thread to post that issue.

If you have other problems with ArchiCAD, then search for answers here first (click the "Search the Knowledge Base" link), and then post in the forum that is closest to the issue with a single issue per post, and a subject line that describes that issue. Start a new thread if there is no existing thread on the issue you are asking about. The full list of forums is here:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/index.php
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB