cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 19 released but where is it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello there,

just talking about ArchiCAD 19.

release date: June 27th (more or less). Now it's 10th of July and still no trial version available.

I am not going to switch to the new version without trying the new one first. What's the big deal? I must buy the new version with eyes closed?

Someone knows what is going on? Do I have to wait some more? Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Karl Ottenstein
Versions are released by country, with the initial rollout complete, and additional localized versions being released over a few months as translations are completed:
http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_releases/graphisoft-ships-archicad-19.html

As a new poster here (this is your first post), you should know that there is a reason when you sign up that you are asked your country/location - so that folks here can respond appropriately based on the version of AC that you would likely be using.

As a moderator, I can see that you appear to be from Italy, and I do not believe the Italian version has been released yet. You would have to contact your reseller to find out the release date. But, you should be able to download the INT version to evaluate.

At the MyArchicad.com site, if you have been there in the past, you should see a screen such as the one I see in the attachment. Click the 'Try new ArchiCAD version now' button to add it to your downloads list. None of us understand why this doesn't just happen automatically. I imagine you should see the INT version even if the Italian version is not ready...?
Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 2.59.41 PM.jpg
One of the forum moderators
AC 28 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
At the MyArchicad.com site, if you have been there in the past, you should see a screen such as the one I see in the attachment. Click the 'Try new ArchiCAD version now' button to add it to your downloads list. None of us understand why this doesn't just happen automatically. I imagine you should see the INT version even if the Italian version is not ready...?
Thanks this information helped.
I'll explain you shortly.

I have used Archicad 17 till now.

First of all, I am interested in the International Version of course, and, indeed, English is chosen in my MyArchiCAD account as my favorite language.

In my MyArchicad page, no ''Try the new version'' is shown as your attachment.

I *did* clicked on such button in the past...and just archicad 18 was added in the download list.
Karl Ottenstein
It sounds like the site may still require you to download each version in sequence. Dumb if so. Try downloading 18 and see if then it offers 19.
One of the forum moderators
AC 28 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
i have tried the same thing as extrachanel, and i had the same result: only Archicad 18 and only the version of my language region.
I have made a request to my reseller if it was possible to have the INT version (i have a contract with the upgrade for the new version),
and they say that i must wait until the middle of september (the release date of my region language version) and that the INT version is not available in our region.
So i wrote a mail to Graphisoft asking to release a public international version of Archicad, but i had no response.......
Certainly Archicad is a very good software, but this is the situation in the 21 century for an international software house?
Every software houses releases the english version available all over the world in almost the same moment .... is so difficult for Graphisoft?
Anyway, so it is..... we go ahead without problem, luckily there are others very good softwares .
Barry Kelly
I wish they would release all versions for all users as well - many users work globally these days.
At least make it possible to change your country of origin in MyArchicad.

Do what I did.
Just create a new user for MyArchicad using a different e-mail address and set the country to UK.
Then you will be able to get the INT version.
I set my UK profile up some years ago but I don't think anything has changed - i.e. you don't have to prove you live in the UK.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
stefan
Advisor
You can also change your profile itself. Then you can access the INT version and set that as the preferred version. After that, you can revert back to the regional version.

That said, I don't have the ArchiCAD 19 release available in MyArchiCAD.com and have to wait for the NED/BE version, alas.

I believe that the INT Trial version should be available for ALL ArchiCAD users immediately, so you can make an informed decision about upgrading and better plan migration for existing projects.
myarchicad-page.jpg
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Barry Kelly
stefan wrote:
You can also change your profile itself. Then you can access the INT version and set that as the preferred version. After that, you can revert back to the regional version.
Just to clarify this you can change your country in 'My Account' and then (if it is available) download the version for that country.

I am sure I tried to do this last year and it didn't work but it has done now.
So I am just downloading the AUS version even though we haven't been notified yet that it is available.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Marky
Contributor
Yep, it's pretty easy to check in before my local (Pl) version arrives.
Already noticed that compared to 18 in 3D - AC 19 INT Trial is very unstable, though.
For instance it freezes after changing OpenGl for Vectorial Engine in 3D window.
AC 6.5, 13 - 19 Pl, OctaneRender for ArchiCAD, MoI 3D, Blender; W7 Pro 64;
i7-4790K/32 GB; GTX 980/4 GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
stefan wrote:
Just to clarify this you can change your country in 'My Account' and then (if it is available) download the version for that country.

I am sure I tried to do this last year and it didn't work but it has done now.
So I am just downloading the AUS version even though we haven't been notified yet that it is available.

Barry.
Hey I solved the problem.

I confirm that even the INT version comes up together with the version of the region chosen in the MyArchicad account.

When I changed my country to UK for MyArchicad the INT version appeared and I could download archicad 19 with no problems.

Thanks for the help ^_^