Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 9 Times started!

Bence Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear ArchiTalkers,

We have started a series of articles called “ArchiCAD 9 Times” on the community page: www.graphisoft.com/community . In these articles we will pick up different topics related to ArchiCAD 9, sometimes revealing what is going on behind the scenes, but also calling attention to some hitherto lesser announced features and aspects of the new version.

In the first article I attempt to explain why we think ArchiCAD 9 is the Most Stable ArchiCAD ever…

I hope you find this a valuable read... Have fun and enjoy ArchiCAD 9 – more than just nine times!

Bence Kovacs,
VP, Product Management
3 REPLIES 3
stefan
Expert
Nice idea. This certainly throws up expectations!
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Karl Ottenstein
stefan wrote:
This certainly throws up expectations!
Or dashes them! I was looking forward to seeing what goodies might come with R2. So, if there is to be no R2, I'll have to dream of R3!

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.8, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
stefan
Expert
Karl wrote:
stefan wrote:
This certainly throws up expectations!
Or dashes them! I was looking forward to seeing what goodies might come with R2. So, if there is to be no R2, I'll have to dream of R3!

Karl
You don't suppose they'll make a 9.0 r1.1 etc...? Or will they go directly to 10.0? Or ArchiCAD X?
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book