Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Building different home

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey

how i can build this simply glass building

sorry i'm antiPRO in paint ;d

x.jpg
12 REPLIES 12
Dwight
Newcomer
Maybe, since your task doesn't need windows or doors, you should use the mesh tool instead.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
maybe later it will needs than i need learn that trick
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
If you wanted to use the roof and walls method, I would recommend using full height walls then using the roof as an operator with an SEO with upwards extrusion to trim them down.

When placing your roof in 3D don't be afraid to use 'z-distance+' to set your heights, if you know what they are relative to the top of the walls. For the first three clicks when defining your roof plane simply place your cursor on top of the walls (as shown by the tick cursor), then enter the distances, eg. z-3000+ for 3m down from the top of the wall. For the last three clicks simply click on the top corner of each wall to define the roof polygon shape.

This theory also applies to the bottom of the walls of course, except it will be a positive z distance.

Alternatively you can set your Z value relative to the user origin in the coordinate box (instead of Project zero), then relocate your user origin at each step, and enter relative distances, without the + at the end.

Or you can use the mesh tool....

Cheers,
Link.