Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Can not group several objects anymore.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys

In my 3d model, i can not group any more. altso when i select several objects it does not react when i group them. Anyone who knows the problem ?

I use archiad 14 in windows 7

Thank you

cheers
4 REPLIES 4
JaredBanks
Mentor
does restarting archicad solve it? Is it in just one file or many?
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome
Karl Ottenstein
homayon wrote:
In my 3d model, i can not group any more. altso when i select several objects it does not react when i group them. Anyone who knows the problem ?

When you say that you "can not group" ... are you sure? When you group two elements, do the hotspots change from solid dots to small circles? If so, then you have grouped ... and if they are not behaving like groups, you probably have grouping "suspended".
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
JaredBanks
Mentor
This blog post might help as well:

http://www.shoegnome.com/2011/04/24/how-much-do-you-know-about-groups/
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
homayon wrote:

When you say that you "can not group" ... are you sure? When you group two elements, do the hotspots change from solid dots to small circles? If so, then you have grouped ... and if they are not behaving like groups, you probably have grouping "suspended".
Yeah. This is what is happening. So I deactivate suspanding button and now it works. Thank you guys for helping me