Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Colors of building materials

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I was designing an entrance for an stair case and in the 3d layout I assigned to different panels different materials. I d like to draw some 2d sketches with the same colour material. How can I choose those colors because in the fill palette there aren't those.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
darwinland wrote:
Hi
I was designing an entrance for an stair case and in the 3d layout I assigned to different panels different materials. I d like to draw some 2d sketches with the same colour material. How can I choose those colors because in the fill palette there aren't those.
May be I didn't expose the question correctly. Let me rewrite again. I wonder if it is possible to broad the palette of fill in tool to the colours of the palette of the building material.

Regards
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You can not have any RGB colour in a fill. You can have image fills or use the pen set.

If you explode a zone, you'll end up with a fill with RGB value, but there is no way to change it.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you copy something from an elevation view (Own Surface Colours shaded or non-shaded) and paste into a plan view you can then use the syringe to pick up the same fill colour and vectorial fill, if any. It will have an RGB setting in the background fill which, as Erwin said, can't be changed, but will at least be the same colour as your elevation.