Due to a scheduled maintenance, a maximum 20 minutes license delivery outage may be expected on July 6 2024 (Saturday) between 6PM to 8PM (CEST).
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Cursor

Llian
Advocate
Can we change the arrow-cursor to something else?
I find the arrow is small in the big screen - wondering if there is something like a circle instead of the arrow.
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA | CAPM | PMP
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
4 REPLIES 4
Llian
Advocate
I think this will work with the red ring for better visibility…how do I get that ?
Lilian Seow
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
Lingwisyer
Guru
You could turn on the mouse ping function in Windows under Pointer Options (assuming iOS has a similar funtion), or download a presenter cursor to get the highlighted circle. I do not recall there being a presenter cursor included by default (in Windows anyway).

If your issue is finding the cursor, you could also turn on the Ruler with Cursor Projection.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
I think you can turn something on in OSX that makes the cursor big if you shake / wiggle the cursor.

Don't have a mac at my disposal at the moment to check. Also not sure if it works with the ARCHICAD cursor.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Llian
Advocate
Oh thanks, that is helpful. The cursor is bigger….
Lilian Seow