Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Exclusive Access Functions

kevin b
Contributor
Is there a list that clearly outljines which functions in AC10 teamwork file require you to be signed in as Team Leader and with Exclusive Access?

Thought I had them all down in 9 but now with the layout book in 10 there seems to be some problems and Im not sure if its a bug or a "feature." The problem is arising when trying to modify some autotext and the project info it relates too, in a master layout. Someone signed in as Team Leader but not with exclusive access made some changes to the Master Layout but when plotted the changes did not "stick" This of course led me to think it might be an exclusive access issue but could not find a definitive list of what those things might be. In Help all I could find was a reference to "some attribute modifications are permitted only with exclusive access to the Project" but it doesn't tell you what those "some" things are.
kevin s burns, AIA

massachusetts, usa

AC25 (1413), since AC6

Windows 10

Intel Core i7 -8700 @ 3.2 GHz~ 16 GB ram
12 REPLIES 12
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
As I am dealing a lot with TeamWork nowdays, I quickly shoveled together an ArchicadWiki article about roles in teamWork:

http://archicadwiki.com/Team_Leader

I can't guarantee that it's error free yet, so let me know if you find errors in it.

greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
TomWaltz
Participant
Erika wrote:
Tom,
Whatever happened to that book on Teamwork you were going to write?
The same thing that happens to all great "time-up front" ideas.... other things get in the way! I still don't know how Dwight managed to write his....

I've been hammered under a huge project lately and hope to get back to normal life soon....
Tom Waltz
TomWaltz
Participant
gkmethy wrote:
As I am dealing a lot with TeamWork nowdays, I quickly shoveled together an ArchicadWiki article about roles in teamWork:

http://archicadwiki.com/Team_Leader

I can't guarantee that it's error free yet, so let me know if you find errors in it.

greg
Either way, thanks Greg!!!
Tom Waltz