Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Export Image of Composite

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there any way to export the image of a composite?

I've many times used screenshots, but now the composite is so big that it goes outside my screen area.

Is there some way to print it out in some way?
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable
You mean you have to manually add the annotations, descriptions and arrows to all the layers of the composite? Then it's not a solution, cause I would spend weeks doing that. It's not possible to have it do that automatically? I mean, all the data is in the model.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have not heard anything back from you.
insideru
Advocate
If a labeled object will do, have you tried creating a wall or whatever your composite is and adding a skins label to it?
ARCHICAD 27 INT
macOS Sonoma
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure what you mean, cause I don't have time to add labels manually of the numerous wall composites I have, with numerous materials.
insideru
Advocate
I was talking about the skin list label. You just click an object and it automatically labels all skins and their respective thickness.
ARCHICAD 27 INT
macOS Sonoma
insideru
Advocate
You could try to schedule a components list like this, see if you like it. You could add a 2d plan preview as well, but i don't see a way to make it appear only once and bigger, so it will appear on each skin's row. Make sure you check merge uniform items.
ARCHICAD 27 INT
macOS Sonoma