cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

FIll Construction Method Properties......? Anyone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to adjust the properties of the 'fill handle'..??..
just curious if its possible....I know I can completely make the fill handles disappear using the display options and/or I can disable the use of fill handles all together for fills and what not. But is there a way to change the length & color of just the fill handle itself?

Thanks fellow cadmates!
5 REPLIES 5
TomWaltz
Participant
I think the color is always the fill color and it is always 1 meter long. I've never found a way to change them.
Tom Waltz
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Except if the Fill Outline is added. The the color of the fill handle is the color of the fill outline pen. If your fill is bounded by walls, maybe it is feasible to add the fill outline and change the outline pen?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, guess thats about everything I can do to change the fill handles on AC9.

I wonder if AC 10 or 11 added more parameters for the fill handle?..would be nice....
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Same behaviour in AC10 & AC11. Not considered a big issue in the big picture I guess

I wonder why it is so important to you - if you're having trouble finding it, maybe try placing it outside the fill?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Link wrote:
if you're having trouble finding it, maybe try placing it outside the fill?
actually, its the other way around, I see it fine, I just want the length of the fill handle less and maybe a different color....its personal/user preference