Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Fonts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know of a font that has the diagonal line thru the zero? I've tried "smiTe", "icon", "peels", and "unispace". All have the zero but they are a little funky for house plans. I'd like to stay as close to arial (I remembered Karl!!) as I can. Thanks in advance. Doug
6 REPLIES 6
jbArch
Newcomer
Not sure about windows.... but on the mac I can do option+shift+O (that's letter O, not zero) to get the Ø symbol.

I use it in Archicad all the time.

JB
AC 21 (8002) & 22 USA
Mac OSX 10.14.5 on MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel i7, 16GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2GB VRAM, 500GB SSD
Jere
Expert
If you're trying to get the symbol as shown above, just hold down the alt button and type 0216.

If you're actually looking for a font that does the zero in that manner (for in dimensions, etc.) you'll just have to keep looking.
ArchiCAD 26; Windows 11; Intel i7-10700KF; 64GB RAM, GeForce GTX 3060
Anonymous
Not applicable
With AC9 you can use many symbols like in Micro office.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys, looks like the alt 0216 is going to find a home in the X-Keys. I appreciate the help.
Jefferson
Participant
A tip Link showed me a few years back............the character map now has a shortcut on my desktop, just for occasions like this. In XP PRo it can be found here within your OS:

%SystemRoot%\System32\charmap.exe

just paste this into a search pane, should come up Eventually like Jere you'll remember the ones you use all the time.
jeff white
w3d design

AC 23 Solo US / current build & library
Windoze 10 Pro 64
HP ZBook 17 G4
Intel Zeon 3.0
Twin 2GB SSD
32 GB memory

http://w3d-design.com
Barry Kelly
Jefferson wrote:
A tip Link showed me a few years back............the character map now has a shortcut on my desktop, just for occasions like this. In XP PRo it can be found here within your OS:

%SystemRoot%\System32\charmap.exe

just paste this into a search pane, should come up Eventually like Jere you'll remember the ones you use all the time.
Also don't forget that the text editor in Archicad 10 has a button that links to the Character Map.
You still have to select the text there and Copy it and then return to your text and Paste, but at least it is a quick link to the Character Map.
Of course you can also just take note of the key strokes instead of copy & paste.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11