Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Graphic artifact in info box

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I'm suffering some kind of graphic malfunction in AC10. When I choose the construction method as you can see in the image I only get a white box, no the usual linear, polygonal or boxed wall. My graphic card is an Nvidia FX 6600 GT with DD3. ¿Maybe a wrong card setup? I've updated the drivers and nothing happened. In my office i'm using and old FX 5200 withouth any problem....

screen.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you still select the functions as if they were there? Do you have similar problems with other pop-ups?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I can select the tool, but as you can imagine, it's a matter of try and error.....

It only happens in that info box, with the arrow tool, the wall, slab, and similar..... although I tested the beta version and I suffered a much heavy version, which made all menus a white box...

I think that it can be due to OpenGL acceleration in 2d views.... I've posted a topic about this with no answer.... I was asking for a way to turn off the hardware acceleration in plan views because my laptop (Powered by ATI) works better with it turned off.