Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Graphic artifact in info box

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I'm suffering some kind of graphic malfunction in AC10. When I choose the construction method as you can see in the image I only get a white box, no the usual linear, polygonal or boxed wall. My graphic card is an Nvidia FX 6600 GT with DD3. ¿Maybe a wrong card setup? I've updated the drivers and nothing happened. In my office i'm using and old FX 5200 withouth any problem....

screen.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you still select the functions as if they were there? Do you have similar problems with other pop-ups?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I can select the tool, but as you can imagine, it's a matter of try and error.....

It only happens in that info box, with the arrow tool, the wall, slab, and similar..... although I tested the beta version and I suffered a much heavy version, which made all menus a white box...

I think that it can be due to OpenGL acceleration in 2d views.... I've posted a topic about this with no answer.... I was asking for a way to turn off the hardware acceleration in plan views because my laptop (Powered by ATI) works better with it turned off.