cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

How do I unlock the Morph Pull/push?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Guys,

I m hoping anyone can tell me why every time I created a morph flat surface and then I used Pull/Push Tool which it worked first time. Then when I had to adjust the environment of modeling. I realized that i need to go back to that morph object and clicked on the same surface that I used for pull/push but it would not let me to pull in z axis even though my editing planes are always on no matter what. I tried to change different plane axis to make it work but nothing works. It kept lock in one direction. I want the opposite direction upwards for instance. I would hate to recreate the same morph over and over. I noticed that is the problem with this pattern. Why is that???

I wish I could share the video to show you the issue. Maybe it would help you guys to see what I attempted to do.

Just added.... i hope the link works... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFY0XdRzBOc
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try spinning the model around so the face you want to extrude is more perpendicular to the screen.
Anonymous
Not applicable
AH, I see!!! That explains... It works. Thanks. That is something that never happened to me. Guess I have to orbit a bit more.

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!