Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

How do I unlock the Morph Pull/push?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Guys,

I m hoping anyone can tell me why every time I created a morph flat surface and then I used Pull/Push Tool which it worked first time. Then when I had to adjust the environment of modeling. I realized that i need to go back to that morph object and clicked on the same surface that I used for pull/push but it would not let me to pull in z axis even though my editing planes are always on no matter what. I tried to change different plane axis to make it work but nothing works. It kept lock in one direction. I want the opposite direction upwards for instance. I would hate to recreate the same morph over and over. I noticed that is the problem with this pattern. Why is that???

I wish I could share the video to show you the issue. Maybe it would help you guys to see what I attempted to do.

Just added.... i hope the link works... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFY0XdRzBOc
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try spinning the model around so the face you want to extrude is more perpendicular to the screen.
Anonymous
Not applicable
AH, I see!!! That explains... It works. Thanks. That is something that never happened to me. Guess I have to orbit a bit more.

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!