Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Interior Elevations & Profiler

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created interior elevations using the "extra" tool, and my profiler items don't show in the resulting interior elevation window. Shouldn't my profiler objects show up in the IE's? If not, are there any possible solutions other than copying the trim section, and drawing the corresponding lines?

This is for crown molding and balcony cap in a sanctuary of an OLD church.

Thanks,
Christopher Sipes
Perkasie, PA, USA

AC 10.0 (build 1183) US
pmG5 2.0 Ghz, 2.5 gB Ram, 230 GB hard drive
Mac OS 10.4.9
8 REPLIES 8
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Yes they should show up in IEs.

Can you see them in the 3D window? Are you sure the layer is on? Is the Zone at an elevation and height that captures the profile?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, the 3d preview shows up, the elements show in section, and in 3d views. Layer is on, and Zone is correct height. Thus the puzzle.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Have you tried updating the IE? Document> Document Extras> Interior Elevation> Update.

Do you have the correct layer set (combination) applied to the IE? Document> Document Extras> Interior Elevation> Settings...> Options.

Do you have library parts enabled? Document> Document Extras> Interior Elevation> Settings...> Options.

If none of that helps, maybe upload a zipped module file?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Same problem.

Here is a module file of the ie's.

Let me know what else you might want to see to help.

Thanks, Link.

Chris
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner

I would actually need a mod file of the room: zone; walls; accessories; etc, that the IEs were made from.

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Link-I figured, but the module file of my second floor is too big to attach - 644 kb compressed, and the board won't let me do more than 256 kb. So I thought I would just try the ie's first.

Send directly to you?

Thanks

Chris
Anonymous
Not applicable
Link

Let me know if you got my file.

chris@keystonearchitecture.com

Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
For anyone watching this thread -

Link answered my problem after reviewing my project. Proflier items and IE markers need to be on the same story for them to show in your IE's. Oh, and be sure that your zone is on the same layer as your IE marker, too.

Link, thanks for your help. I figured it was a simple answer.

Chris