Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Interior Elevations coming in rotated

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I have a couple of unruly IEs and I need some help figuring out how to straighten them out.

I've drawn all of my interior elevation markers on my plan, some of them are in a group, some of them are individual, and created a clone folder with all my preferences. The first thing I noticed was that I was unable to select 'Fit in Window' for my zoom preference and it only allowed for 'Zoomed Area'. I wasn't sure why this was but got frustrated trying to change it. I figured I'd just go in and resize all the windows manually.

I've already completed several pages of interiors, all created approximately the same way, and one pops up rotated 90 degrees. All settings are identical to every other interior, it's just this one is on it's side. The title bar is in the correct place and everything. I pulled it directly from the clone folder and it's not some aberrant view trashing my Organizer.

Any help??
3 REPLIES 3
David Maudlin
Rockstar
psfresh:

You could try selecting the placed View on the Layout and rotating it, or changing its Angle (Drawing Selection Settings > Properties > Angle) to see if that will fix the problem.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
That would fix the orientation problem, but then my title block would be off to the side. I know I could then go in and change that, but that seems like a lot of work for something that shouldn't be rotated in the first place.
Anonymous
Not applicable
This issue was also plaguing a couple of my plan views but only specific to one clone folder. I remade the clone folder and the issue has cleared up. not so with the Interior Elevations however. I still have Interior Elevations of the same room, created as a group, and pulled from the same clone folder acting differently once I place them on a layout.

frustrating...