Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Multiple dwelling documentation in ArchiCAD 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Our practice is moving into multiple dwellings we have been doing a number of two storey multiple dwellings which we have been content doing as a typical solo project.

However we are now looking at a couple of larger multiple dwelling projects (4 stories of residence, underground parking, services and tennant facilities such a gym's and pool's etc.)

I was wondering if anyone was able to share the best way to approach a project like this in ArchiCAD. Should we be doing it as a teamwork project or is it still too small to require teamwork ?
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just addressing the Teamwork point of your query but the office I work with uses Teamwork for nearly every job, whether it's as small as removing a wall or as big as designing a condo tower. Once it's set up right Teamwork is very useful and AC's killer feature. Being able to work and update remotely alone is worth sharing all my projects in Teamwork. YMMV but give it a try, it took my office awhile to give it a try but once we did it turned out to be very useful and something we regularly use regardless of project size.