Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Negative Story Level

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys,

Been awhile since I last posted, but have some into some issues with my story levels. The project I am working on is a Apartment building 6 Levels and 2 basement levels.

We were provided the ArchiCAD file and the person who created it originally created 6 levels above Sea Level ('0') and 2 negative levels below Sea Level.

The issues is that the ground level of this project needs to be set to +38,400. The problem is that the ground level was modelled on the 'Sea Level' thus not letting me amend the floor level.

I have been told that there is no way to change the reference level is the Sea Level as it ALWAYS needs to be 0, which makes sense.

What is the best method to fixing this issue?

Also to make this not too easy for your experts out there, there are Mod. files on each level. So need to figure a way to assign them to the correct level too without having to delete them and re-linking them if possible.

As I was thinking of just cutting the drawings (wall, floors..etc) and pasting them into the correct level (not too sure the impact this will have yet), though the mod. files are linked to that level and will not simply cut and paste.

Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Regards,
~Maysum
0 REPLIES 0