cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

OS Height points into Mesh?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello! I need some help regarding mesh and height points. I have baught a OS survey including height points for a site and would like to create a mesh using the information of the height points. it's a dxf drawing and i can see the 3D grid in Autocad - but not in ArchiCAD - i can't even get any z- values from those points when i open it in ArchiCAD... surely there must be a way!! please - does anyone know??
5 REPLIES 5
Thomas Holm
Booster
I don'tknow, but may this be a solution?
http://www.archicadwiki.com/TechNotes/Handle_huge_surveyors%27_drawings
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
hmm... thanks - but unfortunately i've got hundreds of points but no contours. Doh! if there is no way - they should make one in the next ArchiCad version. Download the height information with your OSmap and -bit of magic wand - ta daa - have the mesh for your site!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Architerra does it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
oh - looks like i found my application here - thank you! - BUT - now i have downloaded the demo version... copied the plug-in into my ArchiCAD plug-in folder - the plug-in manager says it's in - but i cannot get the toolbox. i have been messing around for ages now and i cannot get it. Any ideas?
Thomas Holm
Booster
Sorry I misunderstood your question.
Cigraph seems to listen to this forum. Re-post your question in the "Other products" section with an "Architerra problem" subject and you'll probably get an answer soon. Don't forget to include your platform info, Archicad version, Architerra version and so on.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1