Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Page sequence

Bruce
Advisor
In Plotmaker 9 we had this wonderful print options screen where we could see and set the page sequence print order (see screenshot). How do I do the same in AC10?

PageSequence.JPG
Bruce Walker
www.brucepwalker.com
Barking Dog BIM YouTube
Mindmeister Mindmap
-- since v8.1 --
AC27 5003 INT Full | Windows 11 64 Pro | 12th Gen Intel i7-12700H 2.30 GHz | 64 Gb RAM | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 32 Gb
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
Bruce wrote:
In Plotmaker 9 we had this wonderful print options screen where we could see and set the page sequence print order (see screenshot). How do I do the same in AC10?
You can't, AFAIK.

Re-arrange your pages in the layout book (9) or re-arrange your layouts.

You are not supposed to have more than one sheet per layout now; you could not have subsequent sheets pre-8, so divinding one layout to sheets and printing them in order was the name of the game. Now there is no need for that - arrange your layouts and that's it.

Or did I miss the point?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Bruce
Advisor
Kind of.

I used to use the Page Sequence when I only wanted to print a portion of an A1 sheet on say A3 at full size. I could pick the page I wanted, or change the order etc.

I was trying to do this with 10, but just realised that it supports the option of printing the marquee area, whereas Plotmaker didn't. Old dog, new tricks
Bruce Walker
www.brucepwalker.com
Barking Dog BIM YouTube
Mindmeister Mindmap
-- since v8.1 --
AC27 5003 INT Full | Windows 11 64 Pro | 12th Gen Intel i7-12700H 2.30 GHz | 64 Gb RAM | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 32 Gb
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wouldn't it be useful if the marqee had a settings dialog box that would allow it to be used as a print setup. Example, select it, specify the scale, the print area - 8.5" x11" - etc. Then you could move it to a specific area on the layout or drawing.

Vectorworks has a feature like that and it is useful for quick accurate prints and PDF's.
Stress Co_
Advisor
Burginger wrote:
Wouldn't it be useful if the marqee had a settings dialog box that would allow it to be used as a print setup. Example, select it, specify the scale, the print area - 8.5" x11" - etc. Then you could move it to a specific area on the layout or drawing.
Here
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.5 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)