Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Pen Sets

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone know where to find the pen sets mentioned in the ArchiWiki.
http://www.archicadwiki.com/Pen%20Sets
Section IV mentions 11 pen sets as being available.

If these are standard in a previous version and not in 13, that's OK.
I have AC9,10,11,12,13. Just want to get some ideas from these pen tables.

Thanks,
Snap
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Erich
Can it be assumed (I know scary word) that the basic INT concept is valid?
If so, what (if any,(sections) should be ignored due to the hazard-es perils of wasting my life away with trying to make sense of it?
I've only made two basic, completely new, pen sets for myself.
Yet, with the reliable logic of G.S.'s great infinite wisdom (or someone else's) regarding "master plan" for a highly productive pen set(s), I could see budgeting a fair amount of time for the long term gain. Just don't want to wade into a forewarned quagmire.
lec
Erich
Booster
Lec,

I doubt that I am the best person to answer your question. There are differences in what pens are used by the library parts (ie. pen 19 is white in the international library versus pen 91 in the US) However, I think other than that the general logic is similar. Perhaps someone who really knows can clarify the issue. Anyone up for writing a wiki article?
Erich

AC 19 6006 & AC 20
Mac OS 10.11.5
15" Retina MacBook Pro 2.6
27" iMac Retina 5K
rob2218
Enthusiast
Wow...it's good to know at least I'm not the only user concerned with this whole "penset/plot thicknesses" issue.

I mean, this is not a difficult reguest here folks.....for Graphisoft to provide an "OUT-OF-THE-BOX" U.S. penset with their releases that works the way it should? that makes the right scale drawings of walls, doors and windows, etc....."pop" (as one user put it).

I mean, is this being unreasonable or what?

I just got chewed out in another thread by another user I posted about a penset when asked if a user could post their penset they have been using for AC14............
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS