cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Problem when viewing image in 3D window

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello, i am running Archicad 11 with XP. I have a machine running 2 Radeon X1650 256Mb graphics card, crossfire activated & the latest driver installed. Occasionally the 3D image in the window disappears BUT when rotating & zooming the 3D images appears again, i have un-installed and re-installed Archicad but it still occurs. Strange thing is it does not always occur, only after a while of working on the drawing. Has anyone got a possible solution to the problem PLEASE HELP, its driving me nuts! The only way to sort it out, is to shut down and restart.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the same problem in the past with v.10. I couldn't find the solution but then when I used a same machine with a different graphic card it stopped happening. So I would tell you that is a graphic card compatibility issue. Without being 100% sure. There is a topic on this forum where you can put your card model and find out if its ok with archicad or not.
Im sorry I can't help you more!