Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Problems switching from the structural analytical model

Karyn_M
Newcomer

31AA03B2-803C-47EB-8031-A8A01F1BAC18.jpeg

  I mistakenly entered the structural analytical model and when I finally figured out how to change it back I lost all the details that were on my objects and architectural tools. 

1 REPLY 1
sayon3d
Booster

Hi Karyn,

that's very irritating, it happened to me when started with archicad.

When you work in a TEMPLATE for example: Architectural or whatever. 

And you change all of these settings, SAVE that template first, giving it your name.

Other wise if you change back to another scheme, you wil get the STANDARD Archicad schemes WITHOUT your changed settings.

You do that in  ---- OPTIONS----Project Settings...then go to Workspace Schemes..and SAVE your scheme, giving it a Name.

Every time you change the settings of windows, toolbars, pallets, Scale, etc...SAVE the schemes where you changed Settings. SEE FIGURE

Then when you changed EVERYTHING as needed...SAVE YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT PROFILE under a NAME and EXPORT it to your harddrive or usb.

When you store your new PROFILE...don´t forget to load YOUR SCHEMES...klick on the ARROW DOWN buttons to load your schemes. 

This way, you will have the same settings, every time you apply Your Scheme and in Every new drawing/project..you will have YOUR Template.

Don't forget to EXPORT them in a Safe place on your Harddisk or USB.

I know, it´s quite a job but, every time you change settings store them and export them.

Schemes 01.png

Schemes 02.png

  

Schemes 01.pngSchemes 02.png