cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Roof Maker> Roof Accessories > 0 slope flat roof?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying to make a corrugated flat roof - rather than create a complex profile, which would probably be easier, I've used the Roof Accessories Design Extra to create a corrugated metal roof. That way my 3d views and section cuts are all always correct. This is an existing canopy over a open courtyard. However, there appears to be a default slope that I can't adjust at all. I've set the roof for Monopitch. The slope is roughly 2.5":12'. Obviously there needs to be some slope to the roof, but this is far too great a slope - and I can't figure out how to adjust it.

Any tips?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I just checked using roof accessories, roof surfacer, corrugated roof,
in AC 10 and had no problem making a zero pitch roof with a zero
pitch corrugated roof. I initially drew the roof at 45°, enabled the
roof surfacer, then changed the pitch of the roof to 0° and the
surfacer object followed the new pitch. No problem.
I checked the pitch of the object and it showed as 0°.
I do not know what is causing the problem you are having.
Peter Devlin
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks - problem is i apparently don't have roof surfacer and didn't realize it was necessary. i'll look into installing it.