cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

'Shrink' or scale 2d group?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I've created a group of lines, fills and polylines which represents an internal crane in a automated distribution centre.

The drawing is placed in section, however I would like to add some perspective to the warehouse storage. That is, because the storage is 80metres long, I would like to make two of the cranes to be in the distance as they are currently all at the same level

Is this possible? I know in AutoCAD you can simply scale things, but I'm not sure how to do this in ArchiCAD where there are multiple 2D elements.

I know that one way would be to export the drawing and place it as a drawing, but this isn't ideal when scalene the section etc.

Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can scale (Resize - CMD+K on Mac, CTRL+K on PC) a group of 2D elements the same way you scale a single item. Just make sure Groups are suspended when you perform the command.
Anonymous
Not applicable
s2art wrote:
You can scale (Resize - CMD+K on Mac, CTRL+K on PC) a group of 2D elements the same way you scale a single item. Just make sure Groups are suspended when you perform the command.

Works brilliantly! Thank you