Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Story settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi!

I am currently working on a project which has two buildings with different story levels, is there a way of creating two "sets of stories" to be able to work on both without one messing up the other. For example I am trying to add an elevator on both, but I cannot get one of them to work properly as it goes by the story settings of the other.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I had similar problem, note that I am no expert, but do try this trick: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=41261&highlight=
Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with Višnja Svrdlan, I have not found a solution to this problem, I build my 3d only with Project Zero reference level and when some of the objects disappear I do that, with the symbolic cut.
Although, if the height difference is not much, eg 1m. you can set the Story zero level to 0.50 for the ground floor to be somewhere in the middle, but I thins it is much more confusing.
Use the zero of the ground level on site as the project zero and you ll be fine.