Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Survey - What Screen Resolution Do You Use?

Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
This is a quick survey to see what ArchiCAD users around the world set their screen resolutions to when using ArchiCAD. Please take a moment to respond.

To find the screen resolution of your PC: Right click on your desktop and select Properties. Then go to the Settings tab and read the number under Screen resolution.

To find the screen resolution of your Mac: Go to Apple Menu>System Preferences...>Displays and read the highlighted screen resolution.

If you use a resolution that is not listed, please feel free to specify it in a post. If you use multiple monitors, please feel free to add those too.

Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
Link.

PS. Go easy - I'm a poll virgin!
76 REPLIES 76
David Maudlin
Rockstar
Apple Cinema Display 22" @ 1600 x 1024
Laptop 15" @ 1440 x 900
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
for me, i only use the 17" mac book pro monitor, it is enough for me, but still, i want to use one more monitor.

most of the users say that they have 2 monitors, but they have tell the uses.
Anonymous
Not applicable
1920 x1200 24" Screen
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use 1440x900 x 2 19inch LCD's

High productivity is the name of the game!
Anonymous
Not applicable
so unfortunate of me i use only 1024x768 resolution because this is the highest resolution my dell latitude laptop can give. and i work in my laptop using Archicad 12.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been using my laptop WUXGA+ (1920x1200) since I started, and I am finding that anything smaller simply shrinks the menus I'm used to seeing to something that takes more time and energy than a glance...

Two monitors is a really nice solution. With two you can have a 3d window open and your plans and editing open as well. Three monitors and you can have your editing and schedules and menus on the left, your plans in the middle, and your 3d and rendering on the right.

With the prices of monitors and gear shrinking all the time, one can get a very nice productive work rig...

HOWEVER
Getting work in the current economy will be the real challenge, eh?
Anonymous
Not applicable
brentcp wrote:
1920 x1200 24" Screen
i saw a test of those new Samsung oLED screens last week. there amazing and only 9mm thick!!