BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

The libraries ...AGAIN

cocoloco
Advocate

Hi

Working in archicad with our team and it's a nightmare...We all work in archicad 26 (same freaking version and one would think it will be the same library as well as we don't download anything extra)

One person is creating floor plan, the second renderings, and the third design concept... When the first finish the floor plan, the other two opens it and guess what, so many pieces are missing even though the person saved the file as pln, pla, dwg and we as well have there folder with that library (just in case). And yet, there is still something missing. 

This happens every-single-time. 

I don't know what to do. It says which library is "missing" but it also says we miss library archi26 which we do have for sure but also others, which should be extracted through the files and folders the person saved it in anyway! 

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 9.00.52 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-19 at 9.01.36 AM.png
MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)
13 REPLIES 13

Hi! Thank you and yes I agree with the issues and except this project I am going to remove all old files and let the other person in the team know too. We don’t want toilets instead or window as much as amusing it sounds to be 😁

I’ll also look at other issues that were pointed. As mentioned before I fixed it by loading direct library file (but that should not be the solution). And I clearly can’t do that for all projects so I’ll give it a chance and if I may update everyone here if similar issue  happen to someone else ! 

Except for the fact that they stripped all the "teamwork" functions from SOLO, so...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

Did they? (We basicaly just re-save files in company google drive  and open those rather working in same file at the same time) that being said I guess am just a “poor solo client” that can only afford the 2k an year 🥹🤣🤣🤣

We do not use TW at the moment, but we use Hotlinks and xRefs a lot, so that is not an option for us...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Learn and get certified!